|Directions for Use||
Spray Bottle Cleaning:
1. Turn nozzle counter clockwise to preferred usage.
2. Simply spray the area with Petrol Petes Gas Pump Degreaser Cleaner and let sit for 30 seconds. (For heavy soils let sit for 1 minute).
3. Wipe with a clean rag or cloth.
Gas / Fuel Pumps:
1. Spray directly on the hose starting at the top connectd to the fuel pump surface, working on your way to the end of the pump handle.
2. Remove the pump handle, spray the entire handle and nozzle.
3. Agitate heavily soiled areas with deck brush.
4. Spray solution ont a clean rag or cloth and wipe down the face and sides of the gas pump surfaces.
Concrete Pump Bases:
1. Spray solution directly onto the soiled areas surrounding the gas pumps.
2. Let sit for 5-10 minutes or until dry.
3. Agitate heavily soiled area with brush. 4. Rinse off area with clean water. (Hose works best).
|Perfect For||Gas pumps, hoses, trash cans, garage doors, tools and heavy machinery / equipment.|
|EPA Safer Choice||No|