|Directions for Use||
1. Mix a 1:10 dilution using cool water for normal stripping or mix a 1:4 dilution using cool water for extremely difficult removal or edge build ups.
2. Apply liberal amounts of stripper solution uniformly on the floor with a clean mop.
3. Let stripper solution soak in for appximatley 5 minutes. Keep areas to be stripped wet.
4. Follow normal stripping procedures. Machine scrub thoroughly using a stripper pad or brush to break up coating. Repeat steps 2 and 3 if not sufficiently stripped of uniform appearance.
5. Pick up all of the stripper solution with a clean mop. wet vac or automatic scrubber.
6. Thoroughly rinse the floor with clean water.
7. Let floor dry completley before applying a floor finish.
|Perfect For||Laminate, tile, VCT and ceramic floors.|
|EPA Safer Choice||No|